Saturday 22 March 2014

TOP Beauty : Empties Review - Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl

TOP Beauty : Empties Review - Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl

I have been Lancome's biggest fan since very young, and even though I have branched out using lots of different brands since started working, I always have one or two favourites from Lancome in my skincare/makeup collection. In the past year, I have used two to three bottles of this Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl as my eye serum, and for me it has been the love of the year for eye serums!


This little bottle has a lot of products inside, and every morning and night I pair this with whichever eye cream that I'm using at that moment, but for me I like it's particular soothing effect on the eyes, because of the roller ball applicator, it's like giving a little massage to the eyes day and night. It is particularly effective when I have long working hours, it's extra soothing on those days. 


Here's a little video from Lancome on how to use it : 


Another reason why I love this eye serum so much, is because they use it in their eye-facial at Lancome Beauty Institute , it just shows how much it can do even the professionals at their own Lancome Beauty Institute use it on their clients.

If you have puffy eyes, tired eyes, this is the eye serum for you. I'm definitely repurchasing this after I finish all the new serums I have on hand.... (shopaholic problems...)

Repurchase rate : 5/5 

Stay on TOP!
Yancy

No comments:

Post a Comment