Friday 21 March 2014

TOP Beauty : Empties Review - Clarins Double Serum

TOP Beauty : Empties Review - Clarins Double Serum

I have been using this product for about 4+ months, day and night and now to the very last drop. The Clarins Double serum is a Hydric + Lipidic system, meaning two serums at once. I didnt study the science behind it, it is always the result at the end that makes you know if it has worth every penny of your money.


The Clarins Double Serum definitely did not disappoint me, I used it till it was down to the very last drop, and what I like about it was that it wasn't overtly thick, when you use it your skin absorbs it very quickly, and in the morning it's very nice cause you really feel it firming the skin.  After I finished using it, I found out it was awarded the Marie Claire Excellence Award 2013 for greater China, which proves many women in China agrees with me on it's miracle. 

It is Clarin's long term product and I'm sure I would be rethinking of it, but now, I think I need to move on to the whitening products and be prepared for summer :)

Repurchasing rate : 5/5

Have you found your perfect serum yet girls?
Stay on TOP!
Yancy


No comments:

Post a Comment