Monday 27 January 2014

TOP Beauty : Empties review - Clarins Cleansing Milk [Normal or dry skin]

TOP Beauty : Empties review - Clarins Cleansing Milk [Normal or dry skin]




First of all, apologies for being completely MIA this past month or so. With Christmas and New Years flying by,  I can't believe it is almost till the end of January. I have been travelling the whole month since the beginning of 2014, and right now I'm in Belgium. yep, the land of chocolate, oo-lala!! I hope that during the time I've been away,  you have seen our express beauty posts on our Girls on TOP Facebook page. and also checked out Zafran the new tapas bar in town review here.

Anyways, back to business. This year, I have made the resolution to try as many products as possible, and to burn down many products as possible. Meaning I have to be extra adventurous and also be a good and obedient skin care addict, and just that with it being an empties post will make you understand that it is good enough that I will use till the very last drop.

For a good 2 months or so, I have been using this Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs for Normal or dry skin. This product is a soft, gentle daily cleanser which is in a green milk form.. I know it sounds a bit weird that it's green but if you can by pass that, then it's fine. Like many other cleansing milk, this one is soft, delicate, and what I like the most is that it works quite well on irritated skin, and I find that it is quite a good product for winter months as it is not drying. What I do like about this product is that despite it's a 200ml bottle (some cleansing milk go way supersize nowadays), it doesn't run out quickly and you literally need one quirt each wash for the whole face.

Overall, I think this is a product definitely worth repurchasing when I run out of cleansing milk, but not one that I need it OMG right now. For daily wash, I would highly recommend people with normal to dry skin to use it, as it does a good decent job.

Stay on TOP!
Yancy


1 comment:

  1. 我有用開clarins o既toner, facial oil同防曬, 都覺得幾好用。今次俾你燒到想買佢個cleanser, 不過最近d 皮膚有好多問題, 又想試lush個herb cleanser...

    ReplyDelete