Thursday 30 January 2014

TOP Beauty : Empties review - Estee Lauder Cyber White EX Eye Creme

TOP Beauty : Empties review - Estee Lauder Cyber White EX Eye Creme



Eye cremes are one of those things which are really hard to test and tell you if it's effective or not, so it is always very hard for me to review. This estee lauder eye creme comes in a rather hard cream texture, very much like "餓羅立英" (i know that is not the correct word but it's what it's called.) For an eye creme, I don't find it extra soothing on the eyes, its just.. average if I must say. The whitening part is a little confusing too, cause with SPF 15+ you expect it to be a day eye cream, but when you talk to the staff counters they said there's only one in the whitening range and you should use it at night too cause that's when your body starts killing the pigments. Anyways, I did go through the whole jar with no problem, but was it a WOW and did it do a lot that I would repurchase? not really...

For me personally, I like the other Estee Lauder eye cremes than this one, I would much prefer to stick with the Advance Night Repair eye or the Advance Anti Wrinkle which I personally think is a lot better than this one. 

Too bad! disappointment this time.

P.S.... I'm in London now, and really wanted to post big ben to continue the landmark scrapbook, but it's raining cats and dogs here, so we can forget about it.... but I will give you this....

SNOG!!!!!! 

Stay on TOP!
Yancy

No comments:

Post a Comment