Monday 24 June 2013

Top Beauty : Preview from Kiehl's & Selfridges!

Top Beauty : Preview from Kiehl's & Selfridges! 

Last weekend was an exciting weekend for L and I,
as we received our first support from
Kiehl's after we told them about our blog! (clap clap clap!)
 
I also got my long waited Selfridges beauty box,
I know it was launched about a month ago but I've been waiting for it to come back with my London friend.
So, last weekend was a weekend full of goodies!

Of course, it is impossible to analyse over 10 products at once,
and that just won't do the brand or the products any justice,
so this post is just a preview of what we got over the weekend.

We will eventually evaluate these items,
if there's any product you really want to know,
leave a comment and we will fulfil your wish! 

so here it goes!! (drummmrollll....)

a little note from kiehl's, an extra touch never hurt.
Tada! We got 6 products from kiehls:
a sunscreen, a gel cream, a deep moisture cream, line reducing concentrate, spot solution, and overnight mask.
Which one do you wanna know more about?
Selfridges beauty box - all this was only 25 pounds for a value of 75 pounds.
You see why I waited?

two of the products which i am super anticipated to review!
 
Stay on TOP!
Yancy

2 comments:

  1. Review for CAUDALIE please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a Kiehls event on Tuesday, and I must say I was really impressed. I had never used any of their products before, but I've just started, and while its early days, I do love their skin rescuer right now. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete