Monday 10 June 2013

TOP News : Bare Minerals Multi Wrinkle Repair

Bare Minerals Multi Wrinkle Repair 
Launch : early June 2013
Target : mid-20s city girls 

We know that these little fine lines exists
and we just can't seem to run away from it... -_-


Message from Yancy
 
Yup, you girls heard (or read) me right,
it does say mid 20s city girl up there! 

As L and I are As Yancy is one of those mid 20s city girls,
My eyes (Yancy's) started aging quite early, 
but there just doesn't seem to have one skincare product on the market
that has seemed to solve my problem.
And then,
I saw this email from Bare Minerals about their Multi Wrinkle Repair.


In the email it says, and I quote "Clinically proven that 80% of women showed a reduction in the appearance of forehead lines & brow furrows; 100% showed a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eyes; 93% showed a reduction in the appearance of deep lines around the nose & mouth."

What!! 100% reduction for fine lines around the eyes? 
what the.... prove it to me! (and i read on..) 

I found that the ingredient list includes -- 
rice peptides (for forehead fine lines), 
palmitoyl oligopeptide (for eyes fine lines - thats me!), 
natural plant extracts (laugh lines), 
active soil complex (for better skin texture). 
"wrinkle killer" - bare minerals anti wrinkle serum

All of the above mentioned ingredients are hardcore "wrinkle killers",
This product sounds like it is the next miracle saver,
does it worth the hype, girls?


If you've used it, let us know how if it is amazing or not! 

Selling at HKD 520/30ml starting from early June 2013.


Stay on TOP! 
Yancy

P.S. Edited by L. on 20130623

No comments:

Post a Comment