Thursday 19 December 2013

TOP Beauty : La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask

TOP Beauty : La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask

A while back back I received this gorgeous jar of La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask and has always been waiting for the great big moment to use this luxurious product.. (yep acting just like a little girl here..) and yesterday, I finally decided to open it as it could have possibly been the coldest driest day in 2013 in Hong Kong. So here goes my open-box and review for this product.


The luxurious sleeping mask comes in a sturdy 50ml size with the signature la prairie box in silver finish, it's quite a good size bottle for the price in my opinion. The great thing about this mask is not only it can give full moisture, but also ease stress, nervousness and pressure that can deepen the look of wrinkles. Basically it helps your skin plunge back to the best state when you are having your beauty sleep.


Inside like all La Prairie product, there is the product seal at the top. Inside it also comes with a set of instruction cards telling you how to apply and what to keep in mind.


This is how the La Prairie sleep mask actually looks like, it comes with a soft brush (that is dyed blue which I love cause it matches the bottle), it is for you to use with application and I think it would be a great travel size foundation or cream blusher blush after you have finished the sleep mask.


I love it cause it's dyed blue! A little key to remember is every time you use the brush to apply the cream, do wash it out with soap or water immediately and leave it to dry. One little tip I can give is lay the brush flat to dry before putting it back in the stand so water doesn't go inside the handle of the brush.


The product itself is very creamy, it has a pleasant "women" smell which helps to calm the skin. The product has benefits like helping with hydration boost, minimise fine lines, but also supports the natural firming and collagen protective activity during sleep.  So basically, this is your helping hand when you are having your beauty sleep.


The "morning-after" face : This is me after using it last night, my skin feels quite pumped up and back to the best state I can have, this product can't be used on eyes so ignore the eye bags. but overall, I am really satisfied with this product, it gives a good recovery booster when needed. Considering I have been working for more than 14 days straight and wearing makeup indoors and outdoors with the rain and wind, this is really good result that can help me recharge my skin battery.

Here is Yancy's TEST Review: 

T (Texture) : Excellent, not too runny, not too harsh, just right for an overnight mask.
E (Effectiveness) : 5/5!
S (Smell) : very pleasant smell, nothing too harsh to make it hard for your to sleep.
T (Tips) : The morning after you might have some "rubber bits" on your face, don't worry it will come off if you have a damp cloth to wipe your face in the morning. 

Beauty Sleep has never been better! I've decided to use it more often this christmas, not as emergencies!

Stay on TOP!
Yancy

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Black Caviar in Dubai

    ReplyDelete