Saturday 3 August 2013

TOP Beauty: Review - L'oreal le teint True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation

TOP Beauty Review -
L'oreal le teint True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation

Price selling at 155hkd per bottle


l'oreal le teint true match super blendable liquid foundation spf 17 PA++
I have never been a fan of drug store foundations ever in my life.
I think they are never smooth enough to stay on your face for long, and you can never get the right colour just by looking at it by your eyes. So, when I was asked to review this L'oreal foundation, I did have my drawbacks. 


L'oreal true match (bottom) vs Lancome (top)
I did a colour swatch to see if I got the right colour.
The bottom dot is the true blend N1 Nude Ivory and the top darker one is my Lancome Teint Miracle in PO-03 (with a little bit mix of PO-02) It is slightly off but I decided to give it a go on my face.


half face makeup (left of the picture - loreal foundation, right of the picture, no foundation)
The texture of the foundation is quite liquidy, and I would say it's a light to semi-medium coverage. I think You have to be pretty confident with your skin to use it. It's quite good for normal skin, I am slightly leaning towards the dry side so I fixed this with some good base cream. I applied it with a foundation brush and put it on quite gently.


close up half face makeup (left of the picture - loreal foundation, right of the picture, no foundation), visible difference under the eyes
I would say this is a dope for the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, and with good amount of skill and control this foundation is a good choice. I do recommend this product for people who have relatively good unblemished skin, and also pick up a bottle at the official Loreal counters where you can actually try on the colors (in Faces TST or in Langham Place, Shatin and Tsuen Wan.)

Overall, I give this foundation a 3.5/5 in the drugstore foundation category. Good job Loreal!

Stay on TOP!
Yancy

1 comment:

  1. 你皮膚咁好先用得⋯⋯我就用唔到><

    ReplyDelete