Thursday 11 July 2013

TOP Beauty : Thousand Pound Curls by Mark Hill

TOP Beauty : Thousand Pound Curls by Mark Hill

Today I got a chance to meet the lovely Mark Hill,
a world class hairstylist that charges 1000 pounds (equivalent to 12k HKD) per haircut/ updo! 

He's only here for two days,
but because of shooting, I get to have my hair done by him for free (yes!!!!!!!)
and also get to know Mark a little better in person.

we were waiting for my big curls to set into place,
and Mark decided to join in my photo to show the big "umph" we are aiming at!
Mark is a very funny, talkative, lovely hairstylist.
He likes to share his experience to people on camera and off camera.
I asked him how he first started into the industry, and he told me it was all because of
ONE GIRL! 

When he was 15, his girlfriend at that time was a hairstylist,
and she introduced him into this industry,
which he said he is very thankful to her as she lead him to meet many lovely women in his life with his career
(including me he said! :D)


Brushing my thick long red hair so Mark can do whatever he wants with it!
I did try to fish out some dirty hollywood secrets from him
(eg. who's the most devilish and diva-ish client!)
but he wouldn't tell me!
This is good though 'cause being a A-List hairstylist
should be able to keep many secrets,
or else he won't have many clients left, so i respect him for not telling!

Products Mark used on my hair : Work it Girl - Bedazzled- Flirty Fix 

So back to my hair,
Mark told me he planned to do a very Shakira-sexy big hair  for me,
and he promised me that the hair will last three days even in this crazy weather!!!
so maybe "3 days thousand-pound curls challenge" will be a good idea,
what do you guys think?
A polaroid of my finish look with Mark 
And what do you guys think of my hair? Worth 12000hkd?
We will have the answer after three days and a review of his products!
Stay tuned for "3 days thousand-pound curls challenge"!

Stay on TOP!
Yancy


No comments:

Post a Comment