Wednesday 10 July 2013

TOP Outfits : "Outfit on the Queen" (ep1)

TOP Outfits : "Outfit on the Queen" (ep1)

Today, I decided to open a new topic called "Outfits on the Queen" 
as my new beauty show "You are the Queen" with nowTV has aired its first episode yesterday! yipppe!

I'm very happy to be on this show,
as I get to talk about new products that I discover.
More importantly I get to work with some talented beauty gurus, including 


Anna Yau our beauty Queen;
Ricky Kwok, our renowed stylist,
Annie G Chan, the star makeup artist
and Derek Lam, many celebrities' favourite hairstylist.
Also my close colleague, Danny Chan, that...comes up with questions from an outsider point of view ;D



I feel special and loved by all the effort these magicians put into my makeover... <3
Each episode (or every few episode) I will get a chance to do "whole-packaged makeover".
Put the makeup and hair on, Get dressed, and GO!

Here's some photos of the makeover outfit and apperance on EP1 ...

 
dress (h&m)/ jacket (maxmara)/ neon neckalces (ricky's)/ green clutch (ricky's)/ shoes (jimmy choo's)
outfit styled by Ricky Kwok, Hair by Derek Lam and Makeup by Annie G Chan

and here's a little teaser of ep 1..


Stay on TOP!
Yancy











No comments:

Post a Comment