Sunday 14 July 2013

TOP Event : girlsonTOP exclusive interview with Queenie Chan [Part 2]



TOP Event : girlsonTOP exclusive interview with Queenie Chan [Part 2]

We have received awesome click rate on our GirlsonTOP chat with the first-tier blogger Ms. Queenie Chan,
if you haven't seen it click 
here.

From blogger to blogger, beauty maniac to another,
Queenie has shared with us her ups and downs whole-heartedly.

Now, hurry into our one-on-one interview with QQ part 2!

  
TOP girls: In Queen's wonderland, is there something/ some showcase
you want people to look into it cause it means a lot to you?
Queenie: Everyone looks at QQ’s wonderland differently.
 Some will be WoW-ed, take pictures and leave,
but I hope some will be inspired and transform into their own ideas from there.
Take your time to look at everything, for example my “thousand-hand tree” Barbie sets.
It is best to illustrate my creativity, how I turn ordinary things extraordinary.
I want you guys to look at my handcraft, paintings & sculptures, too! 


 
 
These are evidence of how I spent time alone in melancholy.
 Many people cure their loneliness or boredom with social gathering and night-outs.
I choose to sink into the imaginary art world, and turn my dreams into reality.


 

TOP girls: What is the biggest thing you want to deliver through QQ's wonderland?
Queenie: I hope people can be the child at heart, like myself.
 In the materialistic society, values are distorted and everything seems complicated.
Pure happiness like a kid in the candy shop is forgotten. 

Without money, you can still turn things around and make it pretty - like old shoes as pots for plants;
water pipe as candle holder from LC(Lane Crawford?); abalone shells as art.
Your life can be fancy without spending a lot.
Everyone can be "Everyday Queen" as shown in my blog.



TOP girls: Looks like you've turned the whole place around! How long did it take? 
Was there something that you wish you could have done but haven't found the opportunity to place in Queen's wonderland?
Queenie: About a month! From contact to brainstorm to putting it together.
It was a rush, but Miramar team was very good at putting it together.
I haven’t exactly turned the whole place around due to some circumstances, but the mall has already been very “Wong Tai Sin” to me.
I prayed for certain things in QQ’s Wonderland - I wanted this gigantic perfume bottle water tank filled with jellyfish and tropical fishes,
but due to time and health and safety issue we couldn’t do that.
I also wanted Supersized Lipstick Lamp and Heels Chair,
but I think we might have to wait for it to happen next time!



TOP girls: QQ's wonderland hosts six different parties on 6 days, which one is your favourite?
Queenie: This is a difficult question, it's like asking me which fruit I love the most.
I love everything! So far, “fu mask” (doing mask) is the first opening party
and we did have a great start with fantastic atmosphere.
I think all my parties are going to be amazing, each with its own character. 



Of course, I look forward to the Finale party – pillow fight!
 Imagine having tones of feathers flying from the ceiling of a shopping mall!
Not a lot of the shopping malls have the flexibility to allow such messy-yet-fun happenings.

Stay on TOP!
L. & Yancy

No comments:

Post a Comment