Wednesday 17 July 2013

TOP Outfits : "Outfit on the Queen" (ep2)

TOP Outfits : "Outfit on the Queen" (ep2)

On this episode, I was representing a more "boyish look" 
so even though I have thick long red hair, and quite a girly featured face, 
they turned it around to make me look cool and manly! 
(even though they told me to act cool... 
you could tell that it didn't really work out towards the last pictures.. :D)

see! it really is Ricky and Franco working on me! 
They are not just mysterious names on magazines!
they told me to give a cool look, a boyish CHOK, 
now look at my failed attempt.
Cathy (our guest) and I! 
See, even if you're dressed boyishly, you can still bring out the girly sunny side of you!
Outfit details : shirt (maje)/ pants (phiilip lim 3.1)/ jacket (men's jacket, took it off ricky's back!)/ shoes (Valentino)/ arm candy (ricky got it back from paris) necklace (mango)

Styling by Ricky Kwok, Hair by Franco Hung, Make up by Annie G Chan

and like always, here's a little teaser of our show, enjoy!




Stay on TOP!
Yancy

No comments:

Post a Comment