Thursday 18 July 2013

TOP Celeb: Rosemary's beauty secrets


TOP Celeb: Rosemary's beauty secrets

“Your spoiled taste buds are just like the pile of dirty dishes.
You have to clean it every week, 
so that you can have a weekly fresh start,
for your system and your skin.”
- Rosemary Vandenbroucke, Hong Kong fashion model & actress




Rosemary's beauty rituals 
 You are what you eat. 
You have to be very conscious of what you put into your body. 
After studying nutrition, 
 I recommend a juice-cleanse once a week, 
and it should be kept as green as possible. 
Then your skin will stay fresh.


Rosemary's three daily beauty routines
1. SPF!
2. A body skin brush that I use to exfoliate everyday.
 3. Night cream/ eye mask – currently loving Lancome Absolute line, for firming and glow




Rosemary's makeup basics
I like to use a light foundation.
My favourite? Giorgio Armani's luminous skin foundation.
It is very light and silky.


Rosemary's tips on feet care
I am very athletic and I lost two of my toe nails once, it's not the prettiest sight. 
That's why before every event, I will get a proper pedicure. 
I like doing gel nails temporarily, but not all the time because they are not healthy for your nails . 
Paraffin wax is also a very nice treatment for your feet, too.

Top 5 things to bring to a deserted island
(Rosemary : Does the desert have water?
Yancy : Yes, let's have water, to make our life easier.)
 1. SPF
2. Polarize Sunglasses
3. Lip balm
(Can I bring my credit card? /where are you going to use it, Rosemary?)
4. Body Cleanser
5. Tweezers

Stay on TOP,
L. & Yancy

No comments:

Post a Comment