Monday 8 July 2013

TOP Events : Ocean Park Summer Splash

TOP Event : Ocean Park Summer Splash
Target: Young n' Grown, Big n' Small, Let's get wet!

L got the chance to go to the Ocean Park Summer Splash opening but I had work that day,
so i didn't get to experience the nice opening party.
Luckily, I got a chance to go to Ocean Park few days ago,
so here are some pictures that I took in the summer splash party....

being touristy :D
to the neon splash party!


Wish I got the chance to get wet and join the neon party!
It's a new attraction this year and I would have definitely go in and play
if it wasn't that I had to stay dry for work..

 

The concept of the neon party is to go into a dark place,
with neon sculptures all around and have water gun squirted at you at all direction!
Sort of like water laser tag!  
and of course, what fun is it without the traditional water slides?


I also saw this in Ocean Park,
basically this is a game where you don't need a lot of movement,
as the gunball sling does it all for you!
You can attack the other side by pulling hard on the sling 

and a water balloon will come flying out.
kids (and adults) favourite... foam!!!!!
L and I agreed that under this hot hot summer,
these summer water splash attractions are best to cool yourselves off
before you got sunstroke lining up for the park's attraction!

Stay on TOP!
L. & Yancy




No comments:

Post a Comment